sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

Watch this.

 
- What's wrong?
- Did you need something, Mr. President? 
- Camon! Don't belittle us, it's insulting and beneath you. And designed to drive me away. I'm not going away! 
- I don't have to drive you away! You are married, you have children, you are the leader of the free world! You are away by definition you're away. You're unavailable!!!
- So this is about Millie?
- N-No! This is... I smile at her and I take off my clothes for you. I wait for you. I watch for you, my whole life is you! I can't breathe because I'm waiting for you! YOU OWN ME! You control me, I belong to you!

- YOU OWN ME! You control me! I belong to you! You think I don't wanna be a better man? You think that I don't want to dedicated myself to my marriage? You don't think I wanna be honorable to be the man you voted for? I love you! I am in love with you, you are the love of my life. My every feeling is control by the look on your face. I can't breathe without you. 
I can't sleep whithout you! 
I WAIT FOR YOU! I watch you, I exist for you. If I could scape all of this and run away with you...

I belong to you, we are in this together. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário